What do your internal financial reports tell you about your business?
You do have them right?
The best businesses are great due to having a firm grip on key reports within their business.
Not profit and loss reports - those are for your accountants.
The future has a way of arriving unannounced and its arrival can be business ending when you haven't prepared for it.
Reactive businesses are reactive due to only moving when it's to late. Proactive businesses move and change daily by having a base line reporting system that allows factual based staff conversations not reactive ones.
There are 3 reports you need to have to begin with - One happens weekly the second monthly and the third quarterly - it's easy as that.
1. Weekly cash flow forecasting report - This looks at your saleable inventory or listings
2. Monthly performance report from each area within your business - Factual conversations create change
3. Quarterly net worth calculator- To establish if your business is growing or detracting each quarter
Th biggest mistake you can make is leaving your reporting to your accountant.
Jess 'Predict the Future' Densley
Real Estate Success Coach
PS > Whenever you're ready ... here are 3 ways we can help you as a business owner or leader scale in 2018.
1. Grab a FREE copy of our ebook - 7 biggest leakages in your real estate business (2018 Version) - Click here
2. Join the 'Influential Real Estate Leaders' Closed Facebook group
Brainstorm with over 1100 hundred other Real Estate Leaders who are scaling their business too - Get FREE access: Click here
3. Work with me and my team privately inside 'Elite Agency Success System'
If you want to join other leaders who are scaling in their businesses, just reply to this message and put "More" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and I'll be in touch.