Selling private treaty's in 28 days or less and achieving great prices involves some skill.
Every campaign you undertake will involve different personalities and situations.
But does that change your process?
Recently, I had a question from a new client inside our 'Elite Agency Success System' program that involved the key habits he needed to create around his sale process.
The first thing I said to Peter, and needed him to understand was this "What happens in the second half of your campaign, will it be made up of the habits you had during the first half?'
What I meant by this, is having a process of maintaining strong activity regardless of what the market place response was to marketing.
We moved to the subject of buyers with Peter to break it down further and I said this" Buyers change their minds daily"
Ask yourself, how often have you had a buyer who has said these things
1. I want to buy on the north side of town, only to find out that they purchased on the south side of town
2. I have a budget of 800k and they spend 1.2m
3. I want a renovator and they buy a renovated home.
Based on agreeing that the above was true with Peter and his team, we then worked on these simple 3 steps;
1. Turn 1 inspection into 3 by taking the buyer to multiple homes
2. Sell the attributes of the property not the location, which creates more inspections
3. Obtain a price the buyer would pay for each property they viewed
We came back the following month and inspection numbers where up by 200% and you guessed it, SALES DOUBLED.
Jess 'One into Three' Densley
Real Estate Success Coach
PS > Whenever you're ready ... here are 3 ways we can help you as a business owner or leader scale in 2018.
1. Grab a FREE copy of our ebook - 7 biggest leakages in your real estate business (2018 Version) - Click here
2. Join the 'Influential Real Estate Leaders' Closed Facebook group
It was 600 other leaders and its now over 1000 - Get FREE access: Click here
3. Work with me and my team privately inside 'Elite Agency Success System'
If you want to join other leaders who are scaling in their businesses, just reply to this message and put "More" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and I'll be in touch.
Next step share with your friends